Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And Me, Without My Rocket Science Degree....


Good Heavens Above!! I was trying to update my blog and first the power went out so I had to wait for that to past. After which I got side-tracked with playing Ninja Warz on Facebook (thanks to a 12 1/2 year old, I'm now addicted to the game), but all have you know, I am now level 16, woohoo! Then when I made up my mind to do my blog, my computer froze and I had to reboot. Got back online and through several acts of congress, was able to get to the 'post new blog' section. I was about to blog on how busy yesterday was, but it's nothing compared to what I had to go through to get this little tidbit of sheer non-sense up! I'm sure actually spinning into Wonder Woman might have been easier at this point,

As I was originally going to post, yesterday was busy, busy, busy as I and a dear friend of mine composed and shot a video for my clip store. Naturally, true to form, it involved a good hand to hand combat scene and then me surrendurring to the villans whims. Really puts your age into prospective! lol I now have a few new bruises and 98% of my muscles are begging for mercy, but we got it shot. Now if the editing will take less than a week or 3, I might be able to pull in some customers for this month!

Body aches aside, it does feel great to be in the costume again, fighting the bad guys. Losing, as almost required, but we had a good time doing it. I even got the added bonus of being told that for a 39 yr old, I still have a rockin' body, which hey, is ok by me! I just hope this rockin bod recoups within the next 5 hours because I am ssssooooooo sore! Plus, I have a super long day tomorrow which entails me getting up at 5:20 am.....yeah, I'll believe it when I see it! For now, this rockin' sore and bruised bod is gonna crash for a few hours and then hope I have the strength to drag my body outta bed tommorrow!

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment