Monday, March 22, 2010

Time to Dye!!


One of the signs of aging is gray hair...I hate that. Ever since I got my new glasses, I've noticed several gray hairs that are JUST out of reach of my sight and the tweezers. Getting old sucks. As Truvy in the play Steel Magnolias said..."Time marches on and sooner or later, you'll realize it's marching across your face" Yep, wrinkles are showing up too. I don't need to look old, not yet! Just my luck, I'm single and don't have the luxury of 'letting myself go' despite my rapidly advancing age. To be honest, I haven't ever gorged myself on bon bons while sitting around watching soaps, but still, if not for attracting Mr Right (whom I believe is a mythical creature anyway) I still have to fight crime in satin tights. Satin doesn't give, so I guess it's to Walmart to collect some hair dye and Oil of Olay wrinkle cream and then beat feet to the track to work off the love handles. I find that an ironic term...love handles. I get them but no one to hang on to them....something seriously wrong with THAT picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment