Friday, February 19, 2010

So Much to Do, So Little Time


Well, it's 7 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm getting ready for an interesting evening. No, not a date, not even a 'girl's night out', but a night with my parents and my brother. They are coming up for a visit, probably will be here in a few hours. They'll spend the night and spend tomorrow here as well. My parents ive in Florida right now, so it's not like they're just coming from the next town over. Even though I've got laundry to throw in the washer and beds to make and floor to be swept, it'll still be a good evening. See, my family's a little unusual, we actually love each other's company, lol. My son is here with me as well, so this weekend will be filled with long chats, hot coffee, movies and boardgames. Just the way a weekend with the family should be (and not just because they're coming from out of state)

There will be lots to catch up on and we'll probably talk for hours until we just can't stay awake anymore. They haven't met my new pug, Roxie so she'll happily yap her way into the conversation as well :) My boyfriend moved out last month, so the place it a lot more bare...well, um...spacious than it was last time too.

Yikes, time is slipping by when there's so much to do! I better get off line and back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment