Friday, February 26, 2010

Shoot!


Even though it's past 1 am, so it's technically the 27th, I haven't gone to bed yet, so I will count this as the 26th, lol. Tomorrow is a busy day for me. I have a jam packed schedule. I have lots of ideas flowing for material I could shoot, edit and update that I have the resources for. Yay! I've been tracking down this and that for props and so forth all night. So tomorrow will be a prep and shoot, possibly edit and finally update!


I also have the first meeting with the new board games group that I signed up with. We're meeting at Starbucks and playing games :) Sounds fun and gives me a chance to mingle, network and plain get out of the house with little money involved. That's at 2pm, so I can do some final prep work in the morning, such as lay out costumes, collect and organize props and do my make-up and hair, then take a break, play games and grab a bite. After the games, I'll come home and dive into my work :)


Sunday, if all goes well, I'll be able to shoot even more stuff, so I can generate some moolah and wrap up February with a bang!


of course, to avoid the bags under my eyes that cameras pick up all to well, I have to get a decent amount of sleep, so with that thought, night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment