Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Muse is On Break...


Okay, here I sit, telling myself I have to keep up with this blog as promised. I already missed a day and I haven't had the blog for a complete week yet! I'm still awaiting new specs so I can actually see what I'm typing. Heaven knows how many errors I have in these simple things! I told my co-workers today that I just need a braile register, lol I honestly will have tears of joy when they call and say "Your glasses came in"


For now, I will have to continue typing with my nose and squinting like a mole. I am sure THAT will attract men, LOL NOT! Hey, at least I won't base everything on what they look like, since I can't see them anyway :)


Anyhoo, I have to get off the computer for tonight. Tomorrow is Friday woohoo!! I'm so glad the weekend is upon me. Well, kind of, since I know it's going to be a somewhat hectic one, but at least I won't have to punch a time clock or operate on anyone else's schedule.


Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment