Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Call Me Wheatie


I feel so completely shredded! I swear a Mack truck drove through my bedroom last night while I was sleeping and just totally bulldozed me! I woke up feeling like the (barely)- living dead and I didn't look much better. Naturally, I'm out of anything Dimetapp related except for my son's Triaminuc cough strips (gag) and cheap benedryl (which usn't helping). I'm out of kleenex and have resorted to using toilet paper to the point where I think I should just loop some around my neck like a lei due to my constent need for it Yuckaroo...to say the least. I have my son this week, oh how fun for him to have his own personal zombie, lol. I worked today...thank goodness I run the drive-thru order register so I can avoid sniffling at the customers ir adding that extra special something to their food. Now I think I'm going to take my sheep and hit the hay with a most welcomed thud. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment