Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Plan


A friend of mine started a blog like this, where she does something with it every day. It began with the new year and she's doing pretty good at it. I was intrigued by the thought of having a public blog and decided to begin one myself. I began today, February 18th 2010. Why? because at 10:42 this morning, I turned 39 years old. It's the homestretch into being officially over the hill. Since I live alone every other week, with no one to really talk to aside from my two dogs, I thought why not blog a little something every day? My main goal to to simply put all those random thoughts and feelings on 'paper'. Basically my life in review. I'm new at this blogspot, thing so I'm still friguring out the kinks. Right now, for some reason, I can't start a new paragraph....weird. Roxie, my pug, had my eyeglasses for breakfast a few days ago so I'm typing this out basically with my nose. My keys are also missing the letters, so it's also typed by memory of where all the letters are. Should make for a unique (and somewhat confusing) read. I titled this blog Underneath the Cape since I portray superheroines for a side job. I know alot of people out there would be curious to know what's under my cape (in a matter of speaking, lol) It is my hope that through this year-long reflection on my life, I can learn something about life and how to live it to it's fullest. As someone once said "You won't know where you're going until you know where you've been" So there you have it, my plan and goal for this year....to capture little excerpts of myself on screen and use it to grow positively from the experience. And I have invited you along for the ride. See you tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment