Saturday, April 13, 2013

WOW, what a Ride!

            For some reason...maybe it's the country music that's playing right now...but I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, so come on with me as I bounce through Memory Lane for a minute. It's no secret that I hate Clarksville, it's just not the best place for a creative type for me to be in. I'm in the ever popular circle of Facebook, that lovely friends community that let's you connect with past loves, past friends and people you went to high school with and even thpugh they wouldn't have given you the time of day in high school, they want to be your friend now on Facebook, lol.

            I'm sure you've heard the phrase "The grass is always greener on the other side" and that may seem to be true, unless we examine the fine print of others' lives as well as our own. Sure, I've been through some really tough times...divorce, betrayal, loss and the like, and those times REALLY sucked! Some still hurt. But if I truly examine my life, it's been full of wonderful and amazing moments and even though the bad stuff stands out and has scarred me, I can't help but look at the fact that I have a pretty great life!

           Just to name a few.......
I have moved over 30 times in my life (andf no, not because of the military). Just think of all the places I've experienced and people I've met that a lot of people couldn't even dream of!

I was a foreign exchange student in Denmark.....how many people do you know who can say THAT? How many people do you know that can even say they know where Denmark IS, much less can say they've been there!

I've performed on stage in 4 states, including a world preimere musical and the famed "Cats"! The tally is well over 25 musicals and plays (most of which I had the lead or at least a solo song on)!

I've been a surrogate mother, which means I literally had someone elses baby...how many people do you know can say THAT? It was an amazing experience and I'm glad I had it!

I have the most wonderful son....very caring and sympathetic, smart, good looking and I can't wait to see what he does with his life!

I am known in at least a dozen countries as Wonder Woman and have fans all over the world.

I am now married to an amazing man whoi loves me so much that he';s put his total faith into me as a wedding photographer. He's my true kindred spirit and we'll be together for as long as both of us or on this earth :)

I've fed and pet a dolphin and a giraffe! My favorite two animals in the world...aside from my boxer, Apoolo and my pug, Puggles, of course!


I have accomplished more than a lot of people even dream of and am proud of myself. I'm honest, creative, talented, sincere and honest. I'm not a hypocrite like an unfortunate number of past acquaintances and loves are. I know exactly who I am and will never claim to be something else, even though I compromise on things as any mother does.

I challenge you to find anyone else who has done all that I have and am willing to do so much more! I'm not even half ways done. All who have betrayed me and screwed me in some way in the past (they should know who they are, lol) karma is one mean thing and it WILL come around! I had the pleasure of being there when it's hit some who have crossed me and I assure you, it makes for a REALLY great day!

Some may think I'm not that great or that I've comptomised and given in on way too much. To them, I say that you can't live the life I have without it, I'm happy and that's the main goal in all this :) Sure there's more I'd liked to have done, but I'm not done yet, who's to say I won't accomplish a lot of other amazing things before I go? My life isn't perfect, but who's is? My life is just fine, thank you very much! And anyone would be hapoy to have a life such as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment