Monday, August 27, 2012

True BFF's

Well, April 28th 2012 I married my best friend! The wedding planning was long but Bill & I planned everything right down to the last detail, together! He's so incredibly organized, it's amazing! He likes lists and I do too, so that part worked very well. We decided to have a small wedding, just close friends and family and a few guys from work. We held it in our back yard which has a beautiful gazebo covered with whisteria.

We had a cake that was set on a revolving Scrabble board, which is one of things that we always do together. It was bordered with bling ribbon and, of course, Scrabble tiles! It was a magical day to say the least and apart from the problems with the photographer, it was a truly magical day. I loved my dress and my groom and our kids look wonderful. We did the sand ceremony, which I didn't do in my first marriage. Thought I'd try something different and more meaningful. So far, it's been fantastic and I hope and pray that we will be truly best friends forever!


1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    You'v got extremly entertaining blog and beautiful photos :)
    Congrats on marriage and blessings!
    I am also writing a blog on models and modeling, i am new at this tho :)
    Check it out :
    http://aleksandrvinogradov.com/bloggin/
    Also follow me on twitter: @EyesOnAleks
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete